niedziela, 13 lutego 2011

Here we go again

I decided to show my plans for the winter holidays (that started two amazing days ago)
And i sense that i won't get much rest from school during this two weeks. I have 5 books to read. And as much as I enjoy reading books four of them are probably gonna make me want to jump off the bridge
From the top:
2 volumes of "Lalka" written by Boleslaw Prus
"Trans-atlantyk" by Witold Gombrowicz
"Pan Tadeusz" by Adam Mickiewicz
(reading them is gonna be horrible, really...)
the last one is "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" in English and i can't wait to read it.
I have read almost all Harry Potter books and i absolutely loved them, so when my brother came up with an idea of purchasing Prisoner of Azkaban in English, I just could not say no...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

xoxo,
Seyh

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz