sobota, 12 lutego 2011

I don't believe that anybody feels the way i do about you now...

I had few plans for my winter holidays but while the snow fell down yesterdays evening, i had to change them. I was truly hoping that i won't see snow for the next ten months or so but weather once again proved that the saying "weather is like a woman, you never know what to expect" is true
So, as i had to put off riding on the bike for the next few days, i decided that a walk would be so much better than sitting alone at home. All my friends are treating hangover after yesterdays party that i couldn't be on so i grabbed camera and took my dog for a long walk.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(And yes, it was freezing cold)

xoxo,
Seyh

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz